Sunday, January 19, 2014

Auditions. VLOG.

So yesterday, Saturday the 18th, we attended the Institute of Outdoor Drama Auditions. Now, if you know anything about auditions, you probably know that preparing for them is a lot of work.

As such, we thought we'd share with you a short video of some of our preparation process.



Also, for anyone wondering, we auditioned for 7 companies. I got 2 callbacks using a monologue I'd never done before this week, which I'm quite happy about.

But I've gotta give it to Dan. He got a whopping 6 callbacks! Very impressive! I'm glad I'm working with an all-star!

Okay. That's the last nice thing I'm going to say about Dan for a while. Ugh, I hate that guy....

Next stop: CHARLOTTE, NC... which is basically where we are for the next several weeks.
Kowabunga, dudes!

1 comment: